The Stables, 242 Telegraph Road, Heswall, CH60 7SG

Sign Up Today for a 10% Discount on your First Order!

Find out more
Bi-Phase Makeup Remover

Bi-Phase Makeup Remover

£33.00

Quantity

HAMAMELIS Bi-Phase is a 99% natural-origin makeup remover to efficiently remove makeup and cleanse your face, eyes and lips, while taking care of your skin.

Its innovative bi-phase formula combines Botanical Oils with Floral Waters to deeply cleanse your skin while leaving it fresh and soft. The skin is makeup free and feels perfectly clean. It looks radiant and luminous.

Approved by beauty therapists, with proven efficacy:
- MAKEUP REMOVER: 92% of women noticed an efficient makeup removal (self-assessment test on 50 women)
- RADIANCE BOOSTER: 70% of women found their skin felt more radiant (self-assessment test on 50 women)

This innovative 99% natural-origin formula is composed of 3 Floral Waters (Hamamelis, Peppermint and Cornflower) and 3 Botanical Oils (Hazelnut, Jojoba, Sweet Almond) to efficiently remove makeup while taking care of the skin. It can be applied onto dry skin in two different ways: either using a damp cotton wool pad, or using your fingertips before rinsing with water. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE
99% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: The remaining 1% of ingredients ensures a good preservation of the formula.
The bottle is in PET plastic. Please recycle where available.

*Please note French name on pack - HAMAMÉLIS Bi-Phase Démaquillant

It can be applied onto dry skin in two different ways: either using a damp cotton wool pad, or using your fingertips before rinsing with water.

- Hamamelis floral water
- Peppermint floral water
- Cornflower floral water
- Hazelnut Botanical Oil
- Jojoba Botanical Oil
- Sweet Almond Botanical Oil