The Stables, 242 Telegraph Road, Heswall, CH60 7SG

Sign Up Today for a 10% Discount on your First Order!

Find out more
Antidote Serum
  • Antidote Serum
  • Antidote Serum

Antidote Serum

£49.00

Quantity

ANTIDOTE Daily Advanced Concentrate is a 97% natural-origin skin preparation serum to strengthen your skin and protect it from daily aggressions such as pollution, water-loss and fatigue.

Its water-based gel texture is rapidly absorbed and leaves the skin soft, comfortable and suppler. The skin is strengthened and protected. It feels hydrated and smoothed. It looks healthy and radiant. Skin texture appears refined.

Approved by beauty therapists, with clinically proven efficacy:
- STRENGTHENING
- ANTI-POLLUTION: -35% pollution particles on skin (clinical test on 20 women)
- ANTI-WATER LOSS: -16% water evaporation (clinical test on 24 women)
- ANTI-UNEVEN TEXTURE (clinical test on 44 women)
- ANTI-FATIGUE (clinical test on 44 women)
- ANTI-DULLNESS (clinical test on 44 women)

This patented 97% natural-origin serum combines the powerful Essential Oils of Peppermint, Sandalwood and Patchouli with natural-origin Hyaluronic Acid and floral waters to strengthen the skin. Thanks to its pipette, it dispenses the right amount needed for your daily use. Apply in the morning before the serum and/or the day cream. Its fresh scent invigorates the skin and the mind. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Avoid eye area.

PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE
97% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: the remaining 3% of ingredients ensure the texture and the preservation of the formula.
The outer box is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources (FSC® is dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide and helps take care of forests for future generations). The bottle is in glass. Please recycle where available.

*Please note French name on pack - ANTIDOTE Concentré Avancé Quotidien

- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Peppermint floral water
- Silver linden floral water