- The HydraFacial is a relaxing and effective treatment experience, enjoyed by many celebrities, and suitable for all skin types and ages. Many of our clients love the treatment, and it’s one of our most popular treatments…
- Whether you have dry skin, oily skin or combination skin, the HydraFacial will improve the look and health of your complexion.
- There is no pain, it is suitable for any skin colour, results are instantly visible, and you can return straight back to normal activities or go to a special event as there is no downtime.
- The HydraFacial combines the pleasant experience of an ordinary facial with results that you would expect from a medical facial treatment, but without the pain and downtime.
- It does this by combining six of the most effective proven different approaches, which could all exist as a stand-alone medical facial, into one treatment process. This includes lymphatic drainage, exfoliation, GlySal™ Peel, extractions, infusion of antioxidants and bathing the skin in LED light. These steps result in deeply cleansed and hydrated skin that looks fantastic.
- The HydraFacial is for anyone and everyone to obtain and maintain healthy looking skin.
- Hyper-pigmentation, Dark Spots, Sun Damage, Post-Inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation
- Ageing Skin with Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Sallow Skin
- Dry & Dehydrated Skin
- Enlarged Pores, Oily-Prone & Congested Skin
- Rough Skin Texture
- Fine Lines, Discolouration & Sagging around Delicate Eyes & Lips – areas traditionally too fragile for procedure
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless vortex extraction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Enhancements included in your treatment:
Begin with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.